– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– 1 large leek (white part only), chopped
– 1 teaspoon salt, divided, or as needed
– 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and diced
– 1 1/2 cups (1/2-inch) sliced zucchini
– 1 1/2 cups (1/2-inch) pieces asparagus
– 1 cup baby spinach
– 1 1/2 cups sliced cooked potatoes
– 12 large eggs
– 1 pinch cayenne pepper
– 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
– 4 ounces crumbled goat-milk feta cheese, divided
– Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
– Heat oil in heavy 10-inch skillet over medium heat. Cook leek with a pinch of salt, stirring occasionally, until leeks soften and start to turn translucent, 5 to 6 minutes. Add jalapeno and zucchini; season with pinch of salt. Cook until zucchini start to get tender and pale green, about 5 minutes. Add asparagus and cook until bright green, about 1 minute. Add spinach and another pinch of salt, cooking until wilted, 1 minute. Stir in cooked potatoes and heat through, about 5 minutes.
– Crack 12 large eggs into a bowl. Add cayenne, salt, and pepper. Whisk for at least 30 seconds. Pour eggs into over vegetables in skillet over medium heat. Add 3 ounces of crumbled goat cheese; stir lightly until evenly distributed. Top with remaining cheese. Remove from heat.
– Bake in preheated oven until eggs are set, 12 to 15 minutes. When nearly set, turn on broiler. Broil frittata until top browns, 1 to 2 minutes. Cool slightly; serve warm.