– Cooking spray
– 1 (14-ounce) sweet potato, very thinly sliced, divided
– 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh rosemary, divided
– 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
– 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, divided
1. Cut a circle of parchment paper to fit a microwave-safe plate; coat parchment lightly with cooking spray.
2. Arrange one-fourth of the potato slices in a single layer on parchment.
3. Sprinkle evenly with 1/4 teaspoon rosemary, 1/8 teaspoon salt, and a dash of pepper.
4. Microwave at POWER LEVEL 9 for 4 minutes. Check for crispness. Continue to cook at 30-second intervals until done. Repeat procedure with remaining potato, rosemary, salt, and pepper.